Friday, May 14, 2010

Today On The Bus...

I just confronted my "used-to-be" best friend today on the bus. She lives in my neighborhood and goes to my school. She and her neighborhood friends have been shunning me, ( look it up if you don't know what it means ) ignoring me, hating me- in the neighborhood with her bully friends- then all of the sudden, in school, she's my best friend. I was tired of it. I'd already stood up to her about 5 times and none if it had stopped. Well, I put an end to it today. ( at least I hope ) And guess what! After I stood up for myself, she said she was dissapointed in me!! ME!? What has she been doing for almost 3 whole years now!? Well let me tell you something!! She has been doing what every girl like her does- Bullies people and then denies that she did it. And she's dissapointed in ME!?- of all people- talk about insane. Anyway, after she said that, she put on her headphones. And once again shunned me (after denying she ever does that to anyone.) Then one of her bully friends said hey look- of course she could she could hear her but no me even though i was closer (typical)- and she is like "Whoa that IS an awesome car!!! " even though it's what I like to call a Ford Ugly. After she put her headphines back in, I stared at her daring her to say something. When she didn't I turned back around facing forward and saw her making a face at me in the window that was in front of me. I turned back around facing her and stared at her for the rest of the bus ride. She knew I was too. Every few seconds, she'd look back at me to see if I was still looking at her. The second she saw me looking at her, she darted her eyes somewhere else REAL fast and pretended she never saw me. When we got off the bus, I got off first and she came out behind me. I looked back at her to find her smiling like nothing had happened. So I held her arm so she couldn't go anywhere. I said "No! you aren't gonna treat me like that! Why the heck are you dissapointed in ME?! How can you hear Joleen when you can't hear me?!?" She stopped dead cold. The bus drove away. We stood their. I said "So?" And she just about lost it right there. She said "What are you talking about?!" What in the world does she mean by that?! "I'm dissapointed in you cause your blaming me for all these thing that I didn't even do!!" She said. I said "Where have you been this whole time?! What have you been doing to me this whole time?!" Once again she said, denying it "What are talking about? I have NEVER blamed you for anything!!" She stormed off and to the staring crowd I said "Scuzy" (it means Excuse me) and walked home. Long story short-or really just long story that was long but very much shortened- I have achieved my first and only ex-best-friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment